Newbie Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

How about posting a trip report in the Caribbean forum?

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

Another welcome to you. I wish I was certified when I was in the bahamas. I guess that means I gotta go again. Would it be a silly queation to ask where's the good places to dive in the Cayman Islands, or is it all good?

StoneyJ:
Greetings all. Just signed up and will give this board a go. Just returned from Grand Cayman and am all pumped!! :D
OK, that's enough braggin' ......... Grand Cayman, Roatan.........ya'll can stop now.....I can't take it anymore!!!!!

Sorry, *getting a grip* I didn't mean to lose my.........composure :D

Darwin:
Would it be a silly question...........?
"Technically", there are no silly (or stupid) questions. But I'm thinkin' there is no way any of it could be bad! Don't that make it all good? :)

Have you checked the Florida Conch Divers forum? Lots of events going on..... feel free to dive in anytime you want to join the fun! It's gonna be a long, hot summer.....yay!

Again, welcome to SB. Nice to have you aboard.

Welcome to Scuba Board

Back
Top Bottom