Newbie saying hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaserDog

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to dive in. Thanks to everyone for posting so much info.
I became PADI Open Water certified this past July in Florida along with my daughter. I am scheduled to dive again in October and can't wait to get back into the water.
This site looks awesome. I can't wait to fully explore it.

Happy diving to everyone!

I did my certification with Force-E dive shop out of Pompano. Our instructor, Erin, was terrific and the people at the dive shop were very accomodating.

Welcome. This site has been a great resource already and I just joined a couple days ago. I hope you gave a great dive in October. I just got my cert a couple weeks ago and am going diving in the Caribbean in a couple weeks.

force-e is a good shop, I use the one in riviera beach. I may be in the keys in october, but usually you can find me running around palm beach. there are a decent selection of charters all along the coast so depending on where you going feel free to ask about some of the charters so you can try different ones that might offer different spots. Hopefully in october you can catch some of the last goliath grouper spawning season, i heard they are piling up through different areas, its kinda cool seeing 200lb ish fish just hanging out while your diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom