Newbie to BB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Buoy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi to All,

I have been on here less than an hour, and love this place already. Unlike many other boards, the discussions here are civilized! It is a good change from other places.

I have been a diver for about 4 years, and I am a PADI OWSI. Although I have not logged many hundred dives, I consider myself a confident diver. I also have 5 specialities - Nitrox, Deep, Photo, Drift and Wreck. Also, PADI MFAI and DAN O2 Instr's.

I study marine biology full time, yet my main diving interest are Deep and Wreck! I have not found time to dive lately, but I do plan to continue (hopefully) my diving education with Tek Diving!

Props up to all the people who work to make this site what it is! While I have not much to say at the moment, I hope that I may be of help and constructive criticism to the forum.

:snorkel:

Peace
Aqua Buoy

Glad to have you aboard. I am sure the more time you spend here the more you will be addicted. This is a great place for information and fun. If you have questions post them and you will get input and we welcome all constructive insights from you.

Enjoy the board.

Chad

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun, Dive Safe..............................Arduous

and Greetings from WARM and Sunny ARIZONA,

Glad to have you here :balloon:

A warm welcome from the Rocy Mountains! Looking forwward to your input.

:hi:

Welcome from Southeastern Idaho.
You're gonna love it here.
Read ya around the boards.

Mudguppy

:confined:

Originally posted by Aqua Buoy
I have been on here less than an hour, and love this place already. Unlike many other boards, the discussions here are civilized! It is a good change from other places.

Us civilized? Well sometimes, though we have been know to get rather hot under the collar about various topics.

Enough of that --- glad to have you join the family, and like any family, some of the relatives are unique individuals (you'll know them soon enough).

Yep...this is a great place to be! Welcome to the pond :D

:confused:
Becareful here! This board is addictive. I among others are here daily and religiously. If you don't mind friendly folks, good information, and a few laughs all in the scuba atmosphere; you will be fine!:thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom