Next Club Meeting?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi to all,

It's been a while :11: How about a club meeting??

Now that it's nice out we could meet at Deep Run Park, Have a cookout, and dive too!!

Isn't this the weather we've been waiting for?? :crafty:
With these warm sunny days the surface temps on the lakes should be warming up nicely!!

Tavi:
Hi to all,

It's been a while :11: How about a club meeting??

Now that it's nice out we could meet at Deep Run Park, Have a cookout, and dive too!!

Isn't this the weather we've been waiting for?? :crafty:
With these warm sunny days the surface temps on the lakes should be warming up nicely!!

WHEN AND WHERE? as long as its not the same weekend as the Glen I'd love to come join up with you guys. lemme know. thanks. see ya the 4th if not before!!

Later.

Yes, it's time for a meeting!!! Anyone know the water temp. at Deep Run??? Rick's idea is a good one. So when should we have it??? I'm busy the next couple weeks with Boating Weekend at Braddock Bay and then Harbor Fest. Then we're into July. What about the weekend after the 4th? July 9th and 10th?

10th works better for me.

ok the 10th!! What time? And someone will have to tell me how to get there.

Who else is coming??

We could meet about 10. Dive, eat lunch/have meeting. Dive again.......

just an Idea. I'm okay with anytime that day.

Same here, Sunday is my day off so I'm good for just about any time that day. The 9th is definitley out of the question for me though.

10am is good for me! Derek, I need directions on how to get there!! What are we bringing for lunch? Is there a grill there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom