NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remember, there are two Thanksgiving Day games being played this week, so picks need to be in EARLY, ASAP!

Happy Turkey Day, everyone! :D

Thanks for that reminder! now back to the scheduled program!

Scuba65:
Thanks for that reminder! now back to the scheduled program!

Glad to have you back! We've missed you! :)

Thanks...glad to be back sorta! still having alot of problems with the shoulder.

Looks like we all picked reasonably well this week. Of course I chose the Packers, and will probably do so this week too. I can't bring myself to clicking on their opponents' icon.

Even I came alive this week!! I am still way down in the standings but it is fun any way.

Yea, nice pickin' dude. Too bad I only gained one game on the little-irish-boy-that-could. Looks like there won't be any confusion this week... You're rooting for the defenses, I'm rooting for the offenses. Of course, we reverse on all fumbles and interceptions and I start rooting for the defense to run it back :wink: Points Points Points Points Points! I wanna see a shootout! toss that ball up and let god sort it out!

Yeah, good job you guys. 26 points and i still get my butt kicked. Throw a guy a bone eh?

Very decent picks for the most part. It would be interesting to see how we'd fare with spread picks... Few of you might be able to pursue a second profession.

Pick of the upcoming week:

Packers -10 over Lions

Back
Top Bottom