NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, LIT, on finishing first during the regular season. I was sick last week (and still am, unfortunately), so I missed getting my picks in. Remember, the contest goes on throughout the playoffs, so keep going. Spectre may catch LIT yet... :D

Spectre:
Damn it... shut up next time!!!! :wink:

:rofl:

"...therefore, sweet knights, if you do doubt your strength or courage, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big teeth." -- Tim the Enchanter, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I blew it! I missed the pick deadline by 30 minutes. Here would have been my picks: Washington over Seattle by 3, Denver over New England by 2, Indy over Pitt by 10, Carolina over Chicago by 7. (Though I'd like to see Chicago win) Total in the Car/Chi game will be 27
I'll go back to eating my bowl of sour grapes now

JustAddWater:
I blew it! I missed the pick deadline by 30 minutes. Here would have been my picks: Washington over Seattle by 3, Denver over New England by 2, Indy over Pitt by 10, Carolina over Chicago by 7. (Though I'd like to see Chicago win) Total in the Car/Chi game will be 27
I'll go back to eating my bowl of sour grapes now

2-2....not too bad.

It's sure beginning to look like a Carolina-Denver Super Bowl.

ScubaTexan:
It's sure beginning to look like a Carolina-Denver Super Bowl.

Ya see Ken, this is what your problem was this year. :D

Congrats to LIT for bringing home the bacon this year. You took the lead early and never looked back. Great picking!

TCDiver1:
Ya see Ken, this is what your problem was this year. :D

Y'know....you're right! I suck at this. I think YOU should be in charge of the contest next year... :D

If i were you Ken, i would talk to LIT or Jeff. :wink:

TCDiver1:
If i were you Ken, i would talk to LIT or Jeff. :wink:

LIT is a non-entity on Scubaboard now, so that leaves just Jeff. How about it, Spectre?? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom