Nice pictures on forums cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123frankie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Wow, Nice pictures!!It seems from looking at the pictures that its hard to get the perfect shot.You need to find,and sometimes wait so as to get the right moment.Your really lucky to be able to enjoy this type of work and be doing it in such nice suroundings . What a job! Wake up and go to work underwater to take some pictures. What a natural high that must be.I Want to be able to take pictures also. Im not as lucky,but still can do it where i live.I know it can cost a arm and a leg for this equiment. Like anything. The more you get into it,the more it cost.But any way the pictures were great. Most could use improvement.I know i cant do as good as these ,but still felt some needed a wider lens.Shot were great,but if the picture had a wider lens. It would have made the shot.Remember im on the outside looking in. I dont take underwater pictures.Im just saying what i feel.I cant do better. I know these are close ups and that part is great. But i think you need more background also.The back ground is part of the fish and the area he is in.Im also letting my girlfriends daughter look at these pictures.These pictures might get some kids thinking about our world and what is out their instead of a regular job from 9-5.I would be excited everyday knowning whats ahead of my day if i did this for a living or as a hobbie. I live on cape cod in mass. The waters here can be clear,but its almost like taking a black and white picture compaired to a color pictures im seeing. Theirs still things here,but they are smaller and few.Im not rich, but would love to start something here. I feel people aren't really doing as much here because their are other places that are just better for taking pictures. But thats in their eyes. A picture is a picture. I seem to see these nice color pictures all the time. OK ,What would be a real nice camera for taking pictures in darker waters with fish that really dont have alot of color? Something that is easy to use,takes nice wide close ups.Would buy used,but want it to be just a little better than the norm. Im hoping to blow up these pictures and frame them.I would like them to be blown up to like 2ft x2ft or bigger. I know nothing about this ,but really enjoy these pictures im seeing.I guess i need to start reading these post more.I just joined and like this forum alot. But i do hear alot of people with big mouths on this forum. More her than on other forums.But if someone can give me a start on a couple to look for. That would be great. I would be willing to pay up to $500, used.Something that if i like it,that i can add on to.You know the one im looking for. The perfect cameral that cost nothing,takes perfect pictures all the time,,something that comes with everything and something that pays me to use it. HA HA Keep up the nice pictures.And thanks for sharing them. Frankie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom