Night Dive Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Night dive Thursday 4/8/04, 7:30pm at Hibiscus Ave, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.

2 blocks south of Commercial Blvd.

Please PM me your cell number.

Thanks

Joe
:rock_band :bandsmlz:

jriderski:
Night dive Thursday 4/8/04, 7:30pm at Hibiscus Ave, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.

2 blocks south of Commercial Blvd.

Please PM me your cell number.

Thanks

Joe
:rock_band :bandsmlz:

Perfect!! I can't miss another dive in my back yard! What's the water temp these days!

It was 76-77 degrees 2 weeks ago. They dove Sunday at Hollywood and said it was 73. Will try and find someone else who dove recently.

Joe :bandsmlz:

Sounds great Mike, hope the weather holds out for all of us.
Looking at the Web Cam, surf looks like it finally has settled down.
But then again, you have the crows nest to keep us all updated. We definitely appreciate your up to the minute forecasts.
So far it looks like Marvel, you and me. Although Scott indicated that he might come. We'll see who shows up Thursday.

Take care.

Joe

You can't KNOW how much I'm looking forward to my first night dive in weeks.

I solo'd Tuesday afternoon (1st dive in weeks) and yesterday snorkled out to the 2nd reef line (that's a loooong way on the surface lol).

Life is changing underwater - I saw juvinile pompano and permit for the first time in months & months... long time. Joe the fisherman got all excited and started surf casting but caught none of them. Blue tangs are back (the really, REALLY blue ones) and I was enveloped in a small school of little bait fish for a moment. Lots of evidence of octopus, too, but didn't find any.

No morays yet, and no turtles, and no nurse sharks... but they'll be back in force soon enough!

Got new batteries... light sticks are set... Octo+ no longer free-flowing lol... NOTHING can stop us now...

I'm sorry, but some unexpected business came up that needs to be taken care of tonight.
So, rather then cancel the dive I would like to postpone it until Friday ( 4/9/04 ) or you can do the dive anyway. Please let me know what you decide.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrom night.

Same place, Same time ( Just a different Day )

Thanks

Joe

Thanks the the head's up buddy! I hope it's not serious business, and if it is then that it's GOOD for you.

BTW, I suggest you start a new thread with the new date.

Unfortunately my dance card is full for Friday but I'll be there in spirit.
jriderski:
I'm sorry, but some unexpected business came up that needs to be taken care of tonight. SNIP

jriderski:
I'm sorry, but some unexpected business came up that needs to be taken care of tonight.
So, rather then cancel the dive I would like to postpone it until Friday ( 4/9/04 ) or you can do the dive anyway. Please let me know what you decide.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrom night.

Same place, Same time ( Just a different Day )

Thanks

Joe

:maniac:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom