Night Diving Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm visiting Bermuda in a week and a half for 3 days as part of a cruise and am doing 3 dives during the day with Tucker's Point Dive and Water Sports Center mainly because they are willing do hold a night dive any time they get at least 8 people interested in going. That said, I would be ever so grateful to any Bermuda resident divers (or any diver who happens to be visiting the island at the same time as me) that would express interest in a night dive on either June 27th (preferably), or June 26th. It would rock my world if I could find 7 other divers to assure that this trip does happen!! :)

~Amanda~

P.S. Since I want to do a night dive quite badly while there, I will take other suggestions or options too in case the Tucker's Point night dive doesn't happen, but bare in mind, I will only be traveling with my mask/fins/snorkel/dive computer, so I'd have to rent everything else...

Triangle Diving is also willing to do a night dive on the 26th or 27th of June, provided there are at least 7 people interested... Just putting that out there in case that is more convenient for any divers in Bermuda that may be reading this and interested.... *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom