Nitrox in Subic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2odragon1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guy's; I have posted before that I will be diving in the Philippines next Feb. I have e-mailed a new friend to dive for a day in Subic. He is suggesteing a Nitrox cert through TDI up in Subic. With the course and two boat dives, the price quoted is $250. That seems a little high to me. Does anyone here have a different price range or would it be better to get certified closer to were I live before going to Subic?:confused:

I did my Nitrox cert with Johan (PADI cert)... Thumbs up for Johan and his ops.

Another thumbs up for george at boardwalk. I am too lazy to drive the extra distance to the other places or sit on a boat for another 30 mins to get to the sites.

Same here. 2 thumbs up to George and his crew. I took my TDI nitrox there also

Hi guy's
I'm in Manila now, tomorrow we'll be leaving for Cebu and 1 week diving with scuba world. We'll be staying at the Royal Crown Regency Suites in Lapu-Lapu city. Any ont who want to stop by and say HI!
Can't wait to get wet!!:D:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom