No batteries in carry-on bags, leaving - update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on a side note. when i did the online check-in for Delta. it also stated in fine print check all loose bat's.. don't put them in your carry on....

Hmm.. No problem for me, I tend to leave my flying mammals at home..

Interesting - flying in and out of CUN - nothing like this. Purely a CZM thing.
It's the same security company, should be the same - but I avoid CUN so I don't know.

Hmm.. No problem for me, I tend to leave my flying mammals at home..
I took my kids to watch the largest bat colony in the world exit their cave last month, 16 million! Well, we didn't stay for all of them, as it takes hours for all of them to get out. My soninlaw pulled the flight up on Doppler with his Droid - big could of those flying rats!

I bet that was pretty dang impressive :eek:
Theire kinda cute in their own disgusting way :p

I bet that was pretty dang impressive :eek:
Theire kinda cute in their own disgusting way :p
It's was amazing. We got a whif of the cave smell a couple of times and that was bad, but the show was tremendous.

on a side note. when i did the online check-in for Delta. it also stated in fine print check all loose bat's.. don't put them in your carry on....

They tell you the same thing when you fly out of Louisville, KY.

It's the same security company, should be the same - but I avoid CUN so I don't know.

I took my kids to watch the largest bat colony in the world exit their cave last month, 16 million! Well, we didn't stay for all of them, as it takes hours for all of them to get out. My soninlaw pulled the flight up on Doppler with his Droid - big could of those flying rats!

I do not think it is the security people - it is the airport.

what happens to authority if it does not get a little exercise?

think about it. you can't take a plastic knife onto a plane but a couple GLASS bottles from the duty free store does not pose a threat.

what happens to authority if it does not get a little exercise?

think about it. you can't take a plastic knife onto a plane but a couple GLASS bottles from the duty free store does not pose a threat.

What, and waste all that tequila????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom