No glove, no love!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the Viking rings on my Fusion. The mating rings slip right into position when I put the gloves on. I find that locking the rings is easy enough if I make sure to line everything up (easier than it sounds).

It does take a little bit of effort if I haven't serviced/cleaned/lubed the o-ring in a few days, but I've found that placing the tabs of the suit-side ring against a firm surface makes it a breeze. I use a folding table for my doubles, so that's what I place the tabs against.

Installing the rings is super easy. Fresh gloves installs in minutes. Getting the correct rotation of the rings took a few tries, but not a big deal.

Henrik

Sorry... ////*IMPORTANT UPDATE*////

ALWAYS wear a condom, if you need instructions refer to my girlfriend's guide, she graduated from the University of Marquis De Sade. By always, I mean always, whether you're engaged in intercourse or eating a steak dinner....////*END OF UPDATE*////

Viking Dry Glove Cuff Rings and Marigold gloves - work great and cheap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom