No more rental gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Nyle and I will be there sometime between 9:30 and 10:00. Just not sure due to the distance and weekday traffic. Never been there on a weekday so I'm not sure what kind of traffic will be encountered along the way.

We'll be on the North end by the covered picnic tables. I drive a Red Chevy pickup and Nyle drives a White Ford pickup with white camper top.

Ummm, Troy Duncan just put rain in the forecast for Friday. He didn't say anything about storms or lightning though. :)

Jim

Hey Blue,

Thanks for offering up the hot dogs. How about I bring some potato salad and baked beans. I just checked and I have plenty of paper plates and plastic ware so I'll bring those along as well. Ummm, I'll bring along a roll of paper towels too.

Do you have all you need to do the grilling thingy?

Catch22/Gary was asking in another thread about diving Friday, I pointed him in the direction of your thread so he may be joining as well.

Let's see, so far I think the Friday crew is: Marlaine, Aimee, Ken, Cindy, Nyle, Jim and maybe Gary. Did I miss anyone?

So that makes 6-7 Swampers. Just taking a count so I know about how much to bring. If this is wrong or if it changes let me know.

Jim

Jim

Thanks to you and Marlaine for putting together all the food for the diving on Friday. I will be coming in from San Antonio that morning straight to the park. I will most likely be there around lunch time. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Cindy

I will be there about 9:00 - 09:30. Driving a grey Tahoe.

Let me know if there is anything you need me to bring.

Congratulations blue32 on your new equipment. Yes, we all understand how exciting it is to get your own and it's great to be able to talk to people who understand that feeling. I've been following this thread since your started it, and wish I could be at CSSP on Friday for your "I'm diving with all my own gear" celebration. (As of tonight, there's a chance that we might make it out there......fingers crossed.)

As I told Ken last night, we have to be out at CSSP all day Sat and Sun to help with a Rescue class and are planning to camp Sat night. I was thinking that three days there might be too much even if Bill could get off work. However; as always, plans change as the week progresses.

So.....we may be able to revamp the weekend activities and get out there on Friday if Bill can take the day off. YIPPPEEEE !!!YIPPPPEEEEEE!!! Help with the Rescue Class on Saturday and maybe we just won't stay all day on Sunday - definitely works for me!!

So, for now, I'm wishing and hoping that come Friday, I'll find myself at CSSP with y'all. :D It's going to be a fun day and we sure don't want to miss it. Later, Bridget

I might make it out there on Friday. I am doing the rescue class saturday and sunday and may camp Sat. night as well. I dont get out of class until 3pm, so could not be there before 4:00pm. I wouldnt mind coming out if ya'll are going to dive in the later afternoon or do any night dives.

Best Regards,

Bill

HEY-----Anyone seen or heard from TexasMike lately? I cant seem to get in touch with the guy. He's elusive.

I'll be there all day so come on out Bill! Do try to make it out, Bridget. I wish I had enough time to camp out too, I love to camp. Gary, it sounds like you may be the first one there, if so, see if you can get the covered pavillion for us so we can have shade. Or (didn't wanna say it) shelter from rain. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody! I'll be driving a white iroc camaro.

Bridget,

If you and Bill do get to come on Friday could I talk you into bringing some of those World Famous Super Secret Recipe brownies? Ummm, gooood! :thumb:

Gary,

Marlaine has the hot dogs covered, and I'll bring the trimmings. Maybe some fruit for between dive snacks would be good but that's up to you.

Bill,

If you do get to come out Friday, I'll be leaving around the time you are arriving. If I miss you say HI to yourself for me. :)

See you guys Friday.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom