No more rental gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't make it tomorrow.;-0

Sounds like a great time, and blue, you're gonna luv having your own stuff!

Maybe can get with some of you next weekend.

Gary,
Take your camera and post some pics, please. (I would have been the one with the big grin and the mustard dripping down on my shirt.) :D

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff...

Yep, can smell those brownies all the way to Allen. Now, just need to sink my teeth into one for desert tomorrow.

Hey, for those that missed out on the fun Friday. We (Marlaine, Cindy, Ken, Gary, Nyle, Bridget, Bill and myself) all got together to celebrate Marlaine's new grear, do a little diving, and have a picnic.

Here's a pic of Marlaine, smiling ear to ear with her new gear.

Jim

I'm sorry I missed out!!! I had some appointments I need to take care of and some other things around the house!! I'm sure you guys had a great time!!!

I'll be getting some diving in next weekend in San Diego!!! I can't wait! My friend is flying down from SF and we're going out on Blue Escape to the Coronados.

Marliane,
Glad you got to dive on your new digs. It's totally worth it!!

Aimee, too bad about the OTHER stuff that kept you away from us. Next time you gotta make it.

Aimee said: "I'm sure you guys had a great time!!!" - Shhh, don't tell anyone but it was a blast!

Have fun and be safe diving at the Coronados. We want you back!

Oh, Marlaine was a regular chef during our picnic. She slaved over a hot grill and made sure everyone was fed. Here's a pic to prove it!

Jim

No problem! My pleasure, Jim. Especially when ya'll bring all the fixins. Wow, we had beans, tater sald, cookies, fruit, every kind of chip imaginable and plus Bridget's brownies! Thanks everyone!! It was yummy. It was great meeting ya'll!! I hope we can all dive together again soon.

Hey Ken-Thanks for bringing me an extra tank! And for for getting me a great deal on my new pink 63!

I missed you Aimee! Have fun in Cali! I've never heard of the Coronados, you'll have to tell me about it. Take pictures!

Thanks Marlaine for getting the group together last Friday. Bill (MakoSince70) and I enjoyed it. He even did his first post on the board last night after meeting everybody over the weekend.

I'm so glad we were able to make it out there and meet you - blue32, Catch22, SeaOtter, SeaHunt, Nyle, and ScubaTexan21 and to dive with you all. The algae bloom has the vis down quite a bit but should improve before too long. Sure hope so...I was spoiled by the 30 ft vis of earlier in the year.

The Rescue Class went well on Sat and Sun as did the Advanced class. Bill worked with those students all day Sat & Sun so I dove with the couple that I brought over to meet you all. I'm sure glad they were there to let me tag along with them. We had fun diving, eating, diving, eating, diving, eating and watching the Advanced and Rescue students perfect their skills.

Congrats to BILL WALTON for completing his Rescue training!!!!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Now....when can we dive together again Bill? I'm finished AOW and you're finished Rescue. I want to get in a few dives before you start your DM !!!
You and I both still owe MakoSince70 a CSSP wall night dive....hehehehe. I told him that we were cheering him on from the dock. Yes, I'm sure I heard "Cheers!!" several times, didn't you??....and I know that was the sound of clinking scuba "bottles"...and when he asked if we could see him and the other divers out there I hastily replied "sure, hon, we could see the lights Shiner-ing...errrrr, I mean shining!!!"

A good time was had by all....thanks again....everyone!

blue32... Where did you get your Elan from? I haven't found a shop with those yet... Has anyone seen a shop with the Isla?

astrl

The Ocean's Window here in San Antonio sells the Isla. I tried one on not too long ago when I was looking into getting a B/C for myself.
I'm sure the shops in Dallas and Austin do as well.

Cindy

blue32 once bubbled...
[
Hey Ken-Thanks for bringing me an extra tank! And for for getting me a great deal on my new pink 63!

[/B]

You're more than welcome.....I'm glad I could help! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom