No nitrox mode?! Suunto Dive Zoop Novo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it is the current model, I believe it has nitrox compatability. Can you post a picture and how old is it?

It was a gift. How do I check how old it is?

check your manual on how to use properly. i have two gekkos (one thinks it is a viper lol), and a zoop. they all have nitrox capability.

If you mean the Zoop Novo it has a nitrox mode. If it's a Novo it's the successor to the Zoop so came out ca. 2016. It's not like an old Aladin/Monitor, etc which had air only models early on.

Nitrox mode is a pain to get to (just one reason why I hate the Zoop) but it's there.

If you mean the Zoop Novo it has a nitrox mode. If it's a Novo it's the successor to the Zoop so came out ca. 2016. It's not like an old Aladin/Monitor, etc which had air only models early on.

Nitrox mode is a pain to get to (just one reason why I hate the Zoop) but it's there.
I don't have it. I see all the modes and it just isn't there lol

Everyone at my recent liveaboard took a look and they were surprised it wasn't there...

Thank you for that video. You are right. I think I understood what happened. I basically violated the timings, and got locked out, as computer was set to air and I was diving nitrox. While locked out, it won't let you get to nitrox mode. Many thanks again!!

Great video illustrating the steps it takes to change the PO2 setting. OMG. Reminds me of programming Black-Scholes into my 12-C (for those old enough to remember).

Anyway, attached is the manual.

Attachments

• Suunto_ZoopNovo_UserGuide_EN.pdf
    894.7 KB · Views: 42
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom