No PADI Cert Card yet. Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's what's up. The instructor had left Sport Chalet and failed to mail in the records. We are working on that.

Instructor left Sport Chalet and Sport Chalet canceled the insurance policy on his teaching for them. PADI puts his teaching privileges on hold until he gets insurance.

WOW! I had no idea people even faced this kind of garbage with their LDS! Well, it sounds like Wikid is going to get to the bottom of it and I applaud them for jumping in & helping out- way cool!

Just a quick follow-up. Grover48's PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification card was sent to him on 23 December 2008. He should have received it by now.

I am glad everything worked out for you Grover. And thanks for the update Wickiddiver.

Just a quick follow-up. Grover48's PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification card was sent to him on 23 December 2008. He should have received it by now.

Now you've done it, not only did you tell everyone who you are and who you work with, but you also got it resolved?? ... uh oh! :D LOL

It's great to see that everything worked out in the end.

Well I liked reading this thread just because I was OW cert. by a Sport Chalet store. I liked my instructor and he is still willing to just get out and dive with previous students (no charge, lol). He was like a drill instructor on the skills according to some of the students but I loved every minute of my OW class. So glad everything worked out and now you have your AOW. Get into a Rescue Class next. This should be strongly suggested by all instructors.

Yeah, I'm too honest and not much at hiding things. Plus I try my best to be helpful and provide exceptional customer service. It's just the way I am. Thanks for the welcome to SB. Looking forward to jumping in from time-to-time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom