No subject, lets just get to know each other

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe

Diva of the Deep
Reaction score
Ok folks, no more taking over threads. Lets get to know each other. No limit on the conversations except we have to remember that this is a family forum. I will start.

My real name is Marie and I have been diving since May this year. I have two boys and a SO. I like long walks on the beach and rainy mornings (anyone sick yet? I am joking you know. ). I plan on being a tech diver in the future but have alot of work to do. Let's see, 38 years old.

Now who's next? Raven?

Oh I have a dog!!!!!!

Ok

Hi My name is Raven and I'm an alcoholic.

Oh wait that one's already been done.

I am a student at the U of South Carolina. I graduate with honor cords (YEAH) this December.

I am a mother of a twelve year old son, a shepherd mix named Friendly and a sweet, rotten to the core kitty named Binx after the Hocus Pocus cat.

I am 34, blonde with blue green (hazel) eyes. I am approx. 5'2.

I am looking forward to having a life after graduation.

I too am hoping to be a certified tech diver in the near future.

I have green eyes too. But I am taller then you by and inch and a half. Very cool.

It does sound like a self help kinda thing doesn't it.

1 husband - We certified together

2 kids - Son 16, Daughter 14 both certified this summer

2 dogs - Akitas, neither likes water so diving is out

Certified last summer. Didn't dive again til this May. Since then we have been out just about every weekend. Husband is working on Divemaster, and I am trying to go tech. I fell in love with cold Great Lakes diving. Want to learn all I can so I can go deep, stay long, and be safe. I like to keep busy underwater, like moving stuff around with my lift bag, searching for treasures, and stuff like that.

Whose next?

Julie

While we're telling ages, I'm 39. I think I'll get myself a drysuit for the big 4-0. That should make me feel young.

I know I'm a moderator, but if I can't have fun on the board too, what good is it, right?

I'll make it short.

2 boys 19 and 15, both divers. 19 year old has even gone on a dive trip without me and loved it.
Married 3 years (2nd time around) Met David selling him a Dive trip to Belize.
We both like warm water diving and take about 4 or 5 dive trips a year.
I've been a Moderator for scuba board three years now.
The pay is good. I just got a company car. :wink:

0 - husband
0 - kids
1 - niece who I spoil constantly (she's two and brilliant, just ask me and I'll tell ya :) )

Started diving Febuary of 02, don't know if I want to go tech or not.....but I know I want to keep improving my skills.

I'm taller than y'all, 5'11 and I work on a cruise ship :)

Peace,
Cathie

first off, great subject!

Lets see... my name is Kayla, and I'm 15. I'm 5'8, blonde hair, blue eyes. I live with my mom, and I have one sister, Rebecca who is 12. I've been a certified diver since June 2002, and my main dive buddy is my dad. My main interests are SCUBA (of course!), and Skagit Search and Rescue... I'm currently secretary. I'm in 10th grade this year, and I work in medical records at a doctors office.

I think thats it!:D

Kayla:)

Hey Y'all!!!

I am 33 yrs old, 11 yr old son who will do his OW next summer. My SO and I just got certified 2 weeks ago and are going on our first post cert dive this weekend and doing a dive trip to the Keys in October. Our dream is to open a dive charter....

I am a professional student working towards my Bachelor's in Comp. Science and I an an admin. asst. to one of the offices on campus.

My son and I are active in the Boy Scouts.

I'm 5'4" and proud to say 170 lbs (I had a gastric bypass 2 yrs ago)!

Did I miss anything? LOL

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:royal:

Natasha once bubbled...

I've been a Moderator for scuba board three years now.
The pay is good. I just got a company car. :wink:

Where can I sign up?

OK, I'll Bite....

Learned to dive in 1995..

Seems that I am the first guy on this thread. My name is Colin Berry and I am 29. (It does sort of sound like the AA meeting, doesn't it?? :D ) Anyway, I'm a PADI OWSI, single, not divorced, and am 6'3", 200 lbs., brown hair and blue eyes. I'll get a picture up of me on my little homestead I have on this board as soon as I figure out how to!

I was in the Army. I'd like to find out how to teach Boy Scouts how to dive. Any suggestions?

I went on to earn a BS in geology and work for Penske Truck Leasing. (Go figure??)

Man, I LOVE TO DIVE!!

Colin Berry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom