No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're divin' S. Brohard tomorrow. We'll keep an eye peeled for it.

---------- Post added ----------

Sorry Scott, no sign of your flag.

Well I know a number of divers have been wanting a good storm to stir up the bottom (looks like we will get some wave action for the next week... Venice, Florida Surf Forecast and Surf Report ). But, sadly on my days off will be dry! Urrgghhh.

Also, no sign of Scott's flag. When I went diving last week every one I pulled up had a diver attached to it :)

Also, no sign of Scott's flag. When I went diving last week every one I pulled up had a diver attached to it :)

:rofl3:

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]SUNDAY[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]SOUTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 6 TO 8 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS ROUGH. THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY.[/FONT][FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono](and that's the near shore report..)

Looks like its gunna be a while before the boneyard clears up again... On the other hand
It sure could use a good scrubbing... Can't wait to see what gets uncovered... [/FONT]

hey,
anybody hear how the diver is that was air lifted off a dive boat last week outside of stumps pass?

hark

SUNDAY
SOUTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 6 TO 8 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS ROUGH. THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY.(and that's the near shore report..)

Looks like its gunna be a while before the boneyard clears up again... On the other hand
It sure could use a good scrubbing... Can't wait to see what gets uncovered...

How long do you think it will take to clear up for at least a couple feet of viz? I am supposed to be over there for the whole week of the 4th with the family and the boat. I am going to need anti-depression drugs if I can't dive.

Al

I dove Venice beach 3 days after hurricane charley and had 20' vis, so don't panic yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom