North Coast Dive/Camp Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverChix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I made reservations for Stillwater Campground on April 3, 2009 and May 8, 2009 if anyone is interested in joining me for a dive/camp trip. I do several trips every year for another dive club I belong to, but I would like to open up a few trips for this group (spread the love). Let me know if you are interested...

Tessa

I live in SoCal and have seen Stillwater but never stayed. I am going to look up information.

I made reservations for Stillwater Campground on April 3, 2009 and May 8, 2009 if anyone is interested in joining me for a dive/camp trip. I do several trips every year for another dive club I belong to, but I would like to open up a few trips for this group (spread the love). Let me know if you are interested...

Tessa

Are these group sites? I was just wondering how many people you would be able to squeeze in for each trip. I would definitely be interested...not sure which one yet though. :)

I am interested, but can not make a commitment right now. What club is this organized for/with not BA Reef divers per chance...

Sounds interesting... Keep this thread updated as the dates get closer.

Are these group sites? I was just wondering how many people you would be able to squeeze in for each trip. I would definitely be interested...not sure which one yet though. :)
They hold 8 people, but I have friends that have also reserved a site. The May date is looking like it will fill fast, but it happens to be Mother's Day, so that might keep some folks from coming.

I live in SoCal and have seen Stillwater but never stayed. I am going to look up information.
Stillwater Campground is very nice. I like it because I can reserve specific sites. It has hot showers, nice sink/facilities and a fish cleaning station if anyone is interested. Right across from the ocean and several very nice dive sites. The only drawback is that you are about an hour away from air fills, so you have to come prepared.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom