North Miami / Ft. Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren_L

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi All,

Strange for you guys to see a Canadian venturing to the Florida forum .... but I am headed to North Miami towards the end of October and was wondering what sort of water temps can I expect? Was thinking of doing some of the wrecks off Ft. Lauderdale and a trip or two down to Key Largo....

wlo93 once bubbled...
Hi All,

Strange for you guys to see a Canadian venturing to the Florida forum .... but I am headed to North Miami towards the end of October and was wondering what sort of water temps can I expect? Was thinking of doing some of the wrecks off Ft. Lauderdale and a trip or two down to Key Largo....

We are having a scubabaord south florida beach party the last weekend of October. One day of shore diving and an optional second day of boat diving. You are welcome to join us. Details are in a thread on the Florida COnch Diver's Section of the board.

Wendy once bubbled...

We are having a scubabaord south florida beach party the last weekend of October. One day of shore diving and an optional second day of boat diving. You are welcome to join us. Details are in a thread on the Florida COnch Diver's Section of the board.

http://www.scubaboard.com/t36649/s.html

Come on down! We'd love for you to join us!

There may also be shore diving on Sunday (different area perhaps?) if anybody is interested...

Hey all, that sounds great, although I am not entirely sure which week I am coming down (it depends on my dive buddy's schedule). It may be in fact the 1st week of Nov, which means I will miss the all the fun and games :(

Definitely try to make it for that week. If not, I'd still be available for some diving whenever I do make it down if anyone is game. It would be cool to meet you guys down in FLA from scubaboard.

You can meet with a real Canadian ex-pat living in Florida.

It'll only cost you a two-four of Upper Canada Lager for me and a box of Tetley Tea for the missus. I'm sure you wouldn't mind hauling it down on the plane. :D

I can even show you where the one real Swiss Chalet is in Florida.

Marc

Upper Canada, huh? Good choice. I'm partial to Alexander Keith's myself, not that I'm from the maritimes but if there's one thing they know how to make, it's beer.

75 F sounds wonderful - just got back from some wreck diving this week in Tobermory. I thought it was balmy at 45 F.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom