northern Arkansas hunting buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crunch35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for a buddy to hunt with in northern arkansas. I live in Mo. so i would like to go somewhere south of branson. Probably camp for a couple of days with some friends.. let me know if you want to go, I could use some advice as I have never hunted Arkansas, regulations I mean.

Hey.. . I happen to live in north arkansas.. . and try to dive as often as I can. I usually dive out of the 125 marina on bull shoals lake. Generally we take out the house boat and then dive off of someone else's smaller boat. 125 marina has a camp ground, and air on sight, so It would work well for what you are looking for. Give me a holler and we could talk. I work in the springfield area so if a meet and greet would be in order.. . . Probably gonna try to get under the water one day this coming weekend.

sounds good, Bull shoals is a lot closer than beaver for me. Im needing a dive soon.

I live in Memphis and usually go to Bull Shoals or Greers Ferry several times a year to dive.. I also duck hunt in NE Arkansas.. So if either of y'all are looking to set up a dive at the shoals, let me know.

Going to do my best to be in the water on the 28th and or 29th.. . .

And of course.. . most weekends after that. I try to dive well into late november.

If you are about equal distance between Beaver & Bull Shoals I would go to Beaver. The viz is better and so is the fishing. A friend of ours just shot a 30 lb stripper there a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what's up this year at Bull Shoals but the walleye are just not there. We hit it hard this past weekend and came home with just 2 walleye. It SUCKED!!!

A friend of ours just shot a 30 lb stripper there a couple of weeks ago.

Whoa whoa whoa,,, I don't know about shooting strippers.. I was just saying I'd be down for meeting up and diving sdome time...

ROFLMAO!!!:rofl3:

Please let me clarify.... I meant "STRIPER"!!!!

Back
Top Bottom