not funny any more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how bout the lightening? The power company came to work in our neighborhood and they came to the door and asked for the owner. I was asleep and Alexa got me up. I went down and told the Hawaiian Electric guy to be careful, it was wet outside, and that he should try not to get electrocuted. then i went back to bed, and i don't rememeber talking to him.... the kids were making fun of me this morning.....

THE SUN,....I SEE THE SUN!!!!!!!

Well, after a sleepless night I must say we were lucky. Our neighbors weren't. the building next to us the entrance door was open this morning and the floor and walls were wet. Luckily no one lives on the ground floor, parking only. In the news they showed the building behind us - the lobby was flooded about a 1' deep....

I think I can go get some sleep now...G'night :D

Was out on the ocean last night to the Manta dive, and got to watch the incredible incoming line of lightning storms that was clear to see from beyond Molokai to South Point Big Island. In other words, as far north to south as the eye can see (couple hundred miles). I ran the boat a few miles off shore for the ride home at 9pm just to watch the sky light up far in the distance. The weather report on the marine radio for leeward Oahu was INTENSE! It was the most severe weather warning broadcast I have ever heard in Hawaii. However, it was an average broadcast for Alaska. Go figure.

The thunder has begun to crack here in Capt. Cook at my home, and the sky is turning black, maybe I stay home today.

I had the TV on while I was keeping watch and every now and then that warning signal sound and a sever weather warning would come on...then the lightning would strike, the thunder would roar and the lights would flicker...hope we don't get a replay tonight

from the sounds of the giant bowling alley above my roof, I'd say your storm has arrived here on the Big Island.

I turned out all the lights and sat on the lanai last night to watch the T&L show. What a show. It did scare some birds out of the trees, though.

Sun this morning! Wooohoooo!

Well I'm sitting up here in Kaimuki and it's pouring again! Just spoke to Roger and he said the water is raising again...I think I'll have to take my shoes off to get in :frown:

Back
Top Bottom