Not receiving emails about subscribed threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Angry Turtle

Contributor
Reaction score
I have noticed that I am not getting any email notifications when there are updates to my subscribed threads.

I have checked and the email in my profile is still the same and my default notification settings have not been changed.

Is there a problem?

There was one (a mail issue) last weekend, but there isn't one now.

I just successfully connected to hotmail.com via telnet from the mail server, so there's no reason hotmail wouldn't accept the mail from us.

Check your spam folder as well...

I am experiencing this problem. The last email notification I received was Sat Nov 24, 2012.

I haven't made any changes to my control panel in the past few months.

I just checked my spam folder. It does not contain any ScubaBoard notifications.

RhatsaRuck,

I'm not sure what to tell you. On Saturday... there was a problem. The problem existed from Friday - Tuesday. I have since cleared the issue, and checked my gmail account (which is what you're using), and I am getting notifications to that account.

However... After the change... Mail went to my SPAM folder, not the "Junk-email" so please check to make sure you looked at SPAM.

spam.JPG

I've made some additional changes to the mail settings, so hopefully gmail will identify the mail correctly.

I had not noticed there were any replies to this thread because I'm still not receiving any notifications. I'm using hotmail, and I do not have a "spam" folder just a "junk"folder which is not getting any scubaboard notifications either.

Check again.

I just got a notification of your post to my gmail. I don't have a hotmail, but as I said, hotmail was accepting mail from the server. I'll email you right now... let me know if you get it.

Cool... So the Angry Turtle is happy? :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom