Not receiving emails about subscribed threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine stopped as well, I assume during the problem period.

It is fine now.

DSM.

I have had this problem since i joined, i have never recieved any notifications. to the best of my knowledge i have instant notifications on all my subscribed threads.?

I have had this problem since i joined, i have never recieved any notifications. to the best of my knowledge i have instant notifications on all my subscribed threads.?

Check your UserCP to verify your email address is correct, and check your spam folder in gmail (what you said you use) as I depicted above.

Mail is being sent.

I am experiencing this problem. The last email notification I received was Sat Nov 24, 2012.

I haven't made any changes to my control panel in the past few months.

I just checked my spam folder. It does not contain any ScubaBoard notifications.

HowardE I offer you my apologies. The notifications WERE appearing my spam folder. I checked the spam folder in the wrong email account.

Problem solved.

Thank you for your prompt and helpful reply to my concern.

RhatsaRuck

Sorted My problem to, it was going to junk mail. i have added email adress so hope it will be sorted.

Thank you

Stephen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom