Not that I'm counting...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-sass

Wreckmaniac Extrordinaire
Reaction score
But I'm pretty sure that last week I had well over 400 posts, and I just noticed that my last post showed only 372. What's up with that?

Feeling Demoted,
Scuba-sass :)

Hi Sass!
How are you?
One thing we cannot do is mess with the post counts. I do not have the power to add or delete them.
Might have been the glitch we had for a few minutes last week? Not sure, so sorry, but I did give you a new title.
Hope you like it!

I reindexed the post counts a few days ago and that probably changed things as a few of our forums (like this one) no longer count towards overall post #s.

It's a grand conspiracy to keep me away from 5000 posts!

[FWIW; search for all your posts; you'll see you're pushing 452. Who cares how they chose to count your posts; your post count is for yourself.... or maybe that is dive count? I don't know anymore]

I'll rerun the index tonight and hopefully that will reup your poor post counts!

By the way Jeff, did you know you get a 6th star at 5,000 :wink:

Nothing to do with counts but Hi Sass, have not said hello in a while. If all goes well, I will be seeing June (diving gal ) in a few days for a mini WWI reunion.

Tech Admin,
Thanks for looking into this. Like I said, I'm not really counting, it's just my personallity - I always need to know the "why" of things.

Spectre,
Thanks for caring enough to search my posts - I feel loved!

Natasha & Herman,
I'm doing great, and so is Lydia. Thanks for asking! Little Alexander James S-F is due anytime in the next few weeks, and we're REALLY excited. (Love the new title! Hopefully, we'll get to participate in another WM trip in the future.)

Happy Diving

:06:

Maybe I'm just new, but what does post counts have to do with all the knowledge on this board. I thought being on this board was to meet other divers and gain a better knowledge of a sport (live style) we all have come to love.

I don't care if you have 1 post or 5000 posts. If you have information about a topic, I would be happy to hear it. Just because someone has 5000 posts does not mean they know all.

Please understand I'm not trying to sound like I'm coming down on anyone. Maybe I just don't understand this post. If I have made a mistake here, please excuse me.

Just me $0.02

:06:

Murph,

You are absolutely correct, it's experience and attitude that counts. Post numbers are just for fun. Of course - fun is part of attitude...

Happy Diving & Learning,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom