notice to the Freaks ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren_L:
The viz wasn't the best when we went (it stormed heavily the day before), but managed to see the car. But it was upside-down so putting anything behind the wheel might be a challenge.

Which car are you referring to? There are a number of vehicles in the Chippawa creek including a 57 chev, a model t and then further down it's like a vehicle graveyard with them all over the place.

Great dive, lots of fun, ripping current....what else could we ask for?

It was the one right at our entry point. Honestly, I can't tell you exactly where that was except it was though a path from a sizeable parking lot....

NWGratefulDiver:
I try to stay out of your board ... and out of your LDS politics ... because it is so often contentious. And I figure you kids can figure out how to play together, or not.

However, I've removed the recent thread on dive shop ratings, because it degenerated beyond anything I think belongs on ScubaBoard.

Before anybody goes crying about moderators, conspiracies, or any other such nonsense, let me just set the record straight. This was my decision ... not that of any of the mods involved. ... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I personally hate censorship in any form.
How some people think that they and there opinions are right, because they have the "power". They know better than us lowly mortals. How conceited!

But because you do have the "power" to be the judge jury and executioner of threads.
I can do nothing, but say Freedom of speach, only means you are free to say what the powers that be allow you to say.

BTW. I would have commented on this before but I couldn't post as us bad a$$ Canadians from Ontario now need to ask permission to post on the OFWF board.

As I read nothing from anywere else on this board or the little notes that the moderators or tech guys put at the top of the OFWF section. It took me awhile to figure out why I couldn't post anymore............... Bad Bad Freaks

Oh Ya........I'm going diving now!

You just have to love the added increase in threads this has created, am I alone? hello I know your out there I can see you.

Mr A

Oh Ya........I'm going diving now![/QUOTE]

Hey- Jim how's the new suit working?? Seeing as how you finally decided it was time to wear more than a 3mm shorty. Who knows maybe next you'll have to invest in a hood.

Cliff

Gotta luv "Big Brother". But when adults lower themselves to "playground" behaviour, I suppose the "schoolyard monitors" have to step in.......

Unbelievable....!!!

Edited for spelling only

Interesting, it is ONLY this forum (of all the clubs) that you have to get permission to join, the rest of the world seems to know the rules and plays by them.

Hey! What did you finally get Big Jim??? Henderson?

Scuba_Jenny:
Interesting, it is ONLY this forum (of all the clubs) that you have to get permission to join, the rest of the world seems to know the rules and plays by them.
Since very few appear to be playing here in this forum anyhow, I'll just leave and look for a buddy for the weekend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom