Nov 2 NELD get-together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, if it's not divable, there's always plenty to do... Boston isn't too far away, we could do the Aquarium and wish that we were inside the big tank. There's plenty of other stuff to do in the city if that gets nixed. I'm sure we could find something to keep ourselves occupied until eveneing.

-Roman.

I'm helping a friend move Sat morning but I'm not committed the whole day. I'd like to join you guys if you want to see Boston or Cambridge a bit. Or, there is open artist studios happing in Waltham this weekend that I wouldn't mind catching.

Shellbird, feel free to crash at my place if you want. Just let me know.

frightening folks off with weather forecasts. :rolleyes:

Knowing the reliability of New England weather forecasts, I wouldn't be at all suprised if it was calm and in the 50s, but in any case I don't plan to cancel my dive until the last minute, if at all. I'll call the NOAA data bouy on saturday morning and see what it has to say. Depending on the wind direction, there could still be several good spots even if the forecast is correct.

Of course, the aquarium could be good if it really is too bad to dive.

MSilvia once bubbled...
Your mind changes faster than Superman in a phone booth. :)

A woman's preogative... Fickle is my middle name (no - not really Spectre - is it just me or does he tend to take things litterally?)

Superman in a phone booth, I just about fell out - me- chair!!

pkatzman once bubbled...
I'm helping a friend move Sat morning but I'm not committed the whole day. I'd like to join you guys if you want to see Boston or Cambridge a bit. Or, there is open artist studios happing in Waltham this weekend that I wouldn't mind catching.

Shellbird, feel free to crash at my place if you want. Just let me know.

Trish you have my cell phone so if at some point you want to hook up during the day with whomever shows you can give me a call and having the option of a place to crash sounds excellent. Thanks for the offer, let's play it by ear??? I would say though that I will probably take you up on it...

If you guys don't dive, the aquarium sounds good. The IMAX there is pretty good.

Matt, I don't blame you for waiting until the last minute. I've noticed that the weather changes so much and it's really not reliable until the last minute. Good luck. I hope you get to dive!

Shellbird, no problem playing it by ear on Sat.

pkatzman once bubbled...
If you guys don't dive, the aquarium sounds good. The IMAX there is pretty good.

There's also a new IMAX theater in the Jordan's Furniiture on Rt. 9 in framingham... a stones throw from John Harvards. Check out the schedule @ www.jordansimax.com

Fickle once bubbled...
is it just me or does he tend to take things litterally?)

You still bitter about the Cow Phone thing? :)

the last time I posted the weather.... the seal charter was called off. When I didn't post the gale warning prediction for the pumpkin dive... they were right then, too. I realize that ....blah...blah....blah... new england weather changes.

Matt....stop your complaining :wink: . I've heard you do that alot :wink:

They usually are pretty good with the winds. It's fine to wait til the last minute to be sure, but for those of us with 2hr + drives, I'll see what the weather says friday night, then decide whether to load up the car.

Ps... winds out of the NW... so that leaves the south side?? Pebble? Stage Fort?

IF the winds are out of the north, Ft. Weatherill will be diveable. Just a suggestion.

Spectre once bubbled...

There's also a new IMAX theater in the Jordan's Furniiture on Rt. 9 in framingham... a stones throw from John Harvards. Check out the schedule @ www.jordansimax.com

You still bitter about the Cow Phone thing? :)

:lurk:
You gonna be around too???

!! Fickle once bubbled !!! Hey, that's abuse of power if I ever saw it, quit playin Gawd... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom