Nov 2 NELD get-together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird once bubbled...
You gonna be around too???

Probably not during the day... I've got a ton of stuff I've got to get done [like actually mow my damn lawn, get over to the dive shop if he ever gets in the hose I ordered...]. It all depends on what happens with my full weekend plans.. like if I'm driving down to the NELD get together, or if Bushman and I sucker out a designated driver...

Ms. Fickle once hounded...
!! Fickle once bubbled !!! Hey, that's abuse of power if I ever saw it, quit playin Gawd...

Ain't no abuse of power... just abuse of looking at what the 'quote' button does, and editing accordingly... Don't forget, you're flirting in my world now babe!

If it's blowing and the waves are huge, and none of the sites on the southeast side look good, how about body surfing?

If I remember right, Cape Ann Divers carries wakeboards.

Oh crap... I may have to rent a tank if I dive. I just remembered my tanks are due for inspection in November.

MSilvia once bubbled...
Oh crap... I may have to rent a tank if I dive. I just remembered my tanks are due for inspection in November.

You'll have to the end of the month...like a car inspection sticker...

I'd be into body surfing but I am not looking forward to donning the gear and then having to take it off in 30 degree weather. I think warm and dry is sounding appealing.... But if you body surf, I have got to watch!!!

notabob once bubbled...
Well, if it's not divable, there's always plenty to do... Boston isn't too far away, we could do the Aquarium and wish that we were inside the big tank. There's plenty of other stuff to do in the city if that gets nixed. I'm sure we could find something to keep ourselves occupied until eveneing.

If you guys do the aquarium in the morning, say hi. My wife won this month's NEADC dive in the Giant Ocean Tank (10 am Saturday) so I'll be there trying to take a few pictures.

Ralph

If anyone is planning to dive, let me know! Give me a call (617)697-3948, post a reply, or send me an email at msilvia7@attbi.com.
I still want to dive, but I don't want to solo. Roman, are you still up for it? Who else? The ocean will be a lot warmer than land!

Eastern Essex-Eastern Norfolk-Southeast Middlesex-Suffolk-
Including the cities of, Boston, Gloucester, Quincy, Waltham
344 PM EST Fri Nov 1 2002

Saturday: Mostly sunny and continued cold. Highs in the lower 40s. west Winds 15 to 20 mph.

Sounds like it'll be cold, but otherwise nice except for Plum Cove and some of the other western facing sites.

Matt, I'll be at the 128 BK at 10am no matter what, I'm coordinating a club dive tomorrow. I might still do one dive, will decide on the spot. Guess I'll see you and whoever else shows up there. Shellbird, are you showing up for moral support and/or bodysurfing? Anyone else? If we do only one dive we might still make it to the aquarium in Boston by 2 or so, before we head to Framingham.

-Roman.

How late are people planning on being at the bar? I probably can't make it untill 9ish. Wish I could dive the morning with you guys! Have fun and have that car running as soon as you get out of the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom