Nova warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crab4life

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all I had a quick question. If I purchase a used pair of seawing novas, are they still covered under warranty or not because I wasn't the original owner/purchaser of them?

If not purchased at LDS that you patronize you need original receipt. Why should a LDS take a pair out of inventory that they paid for along with shipping costs and hand them to someone who never purchased there?
Come on people, lets have a bit of integrity here. you purchased it used at a greatly reduced price and now try to scam a benefit that if you purchased new you would of had..This is an example why manufacturers have cracked down on warranty work and what they used to honor they no longer do.
Cannot expect to have your cake and eat it too.

oly5050user, actually my LDS has some used ones for sale also that I was looking at that they have for sale once a year in their "Garage sale"

oly5050user, actually my LDS has some used ones for sale also that I was looking at that they have for sale once a year in their "Garage sale"
Again the product is used. Any warranty is supposed to be for original owner

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom