November 10, 2012 Thailand Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zsuzsika

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am a dive group leader who is chartering a liveaboard in Thailand this coming November. We had a few divers back out of the trip recently, so I am posting this here to see if anyone at Scuba Board would be interested in diving with my dive group.

We are looking to charter an 85’ fully equipped multi-deck liveaboard with 6 double bed cabins and 2 twin bed cabins. It is a no frills, mid-level liveaboard with a sound reputation. By chartering the boat with 12 or more divers, we are saving a lot of money and we will be able to control where we dive. My dive group consists of well traveled, couples and singles, who are experienced divers with good bottom time, and an interest in UW photography. My husband and I have a vacation rental in Thailand, and we know the liveaboard owner. We are only coordinating the liveaboard, however, divers are welcome to join us on the land portions of the trip in Phuket and Phi Phi. Let me know if you are interested - you can send me a message through Scuba Board with your email address and I will contact you with the details.

Trip Itinerary: Divers should arrive in Phuket the week of November 4 and not later than Friday, Nov 9. The group leader will arrive on November 8. Divers are welcome to stay at the same hotel (arrangements pending).

Saturday November 10 – Complimentary bus pick-up and transfer from Phuket area hotels to the liveaboard.

Sunday November 11-Thursday Nov 15 – 4 1/2 Days and nights of chartered diving among the Similans.

Thursday Nov 15th (Afternoon) - Return to port, luggage pick-up and bus transfer to Phuket.

Cost:

Divers (Double Occup): 12 Divers $900 pp 14 Divers $820 pp 16 Divers $740 pp

Divers (Single Rate) 12 Divers $1170 14 Divers $1066 16 Divers $962

Thanks.

Suzi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom