November Folks! Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving with Dive Paradise the week of Thanksgiving!!!

Josh,

Could you add me to the group, flying in 30 October - flying out 6 November, staying at Hotel Cozumel, diving with Scuba Mau or DWM, since the accident with Opal I am hesitant yet want to support them, heard great things about the SM OP, but still nervous.

Cheers,

Mark

Please add me to November 5-13 with non-diving family. Not sure how many days I'll be diving but it'll be Scuba with Alison. Sorry I'm not going to see you DiverKat!

Josh,

Could you add me to the group, flying in 30 October - flying out 6 November, staying at Hotel Cozumel, diving with Scuba Mau or DWM, since the accident with Opal I am hesitant yet want to support them, heard great things about the SM OP, but still nervous.

Cheers,

Mark

What's to be hesitant about? As I understand it, they are still booking and running trips. I'm still planning my trip around their operation.

What's to be hesitant about? As I understand it, they are still booking and running trips. I'm still planning my trip around their operation.

Me too! I am not even considering cancelling my Nov dives with ScubaMau.

Josh,

Cheers,

Mark

Mark,
Scuba Mau is still operating, Victor (the manager) is running the shop and doing a great job. We are planning on diving with them too and have no plans to make a change! I hope you don't change your plans, you will have a great time with Scuba Mau!

Amy

Nice, 3 new additions.

November%252520SBers.jpg

Diving with Dive Paradise the week of Thanksgiving!!!
You weren't too specific so I added you on 11/19-11/26.

Not to get off topic and not that we need ANOTHER thread about it, but maybe Mark is hesitant because he's not sure they will still be operating when November rolls around? I'm sure Victor is more than capable but without knowing how the operation is financially structured it's not impossible to think that any capital or assets could be sold off and the money used to cover some of the victim's medical bills. Not to mention loosing any deposits or pre-payments on a booking. Just some food for thought.

Not saying anyone should be hesitant, just looking at it from another perspective. YMMV.

Josh,

Go ahead and change my dive op to Scuba Mau! I just pulled the trigger on the 6 day package, happy diving everyone. Anyone know if there are any special local celebrations in Cozumel for Halloween?

See you there!

Mark

Josh,

Go ahead and change my dive op to Scuba Mau! I just pulled the trigger on the 6 day package, happy diving everyone. Anyone know if there are any special local celebrations in Cozumel for Halloween?

See you there!

Mark

Dia de los Muertos should be a pretty special day there. (Nov. 1)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom