November Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scoobers

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
41783_134372918816_8612_n.jpg

Hello Divers,
The Grand Rapids Scuba Club is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a monthly “dry dive” social event on the second Monday of every month. If you are new to diving, this is the perfect opportunity to meet new dive buddies and to meet people that share your enthusiasm for diving. If you’ve been diving for a while, you can meet up with your dive buddies to share your latest dive trip or to plan a new one. We will be introducing our new Board of Directors, discussing dive topics, planning club events, and having a social hour to meet our new members.

Please join GRSC for our first “Dry Dive Social Event”

When: Monday, November 8th
Where: Sam’s Joint
1665 Viewpond Dr., S.E. Kentwood, MI 49508
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Cost: Only cost is what your decide to purchase

Sam’s Joint has graciously given us the use of one of their rooms at no cost to the Club. They do request, however, that each person purchase at least one beverage. If you come hungry, their menu offers a large variety and very reasonable prices. They are currently having “roll back” prices for the month of November. “Roll Back” Specials can be found at Specials and deals from Sam's Joint Restaurants.
We will also be planning our dive schedule for the 2011 dive season and will be asking for your input. We would like to hear your requests and suggestions for places you’d like to go, places you want to dive, or fun events you’d like to have. This is your dive club, tell us what you want.
We hope you can join us on November 8th and are looking forward to seeing all of you again. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly by replying to this email. Hope to see you there.

Mark Christy
GRSC President

Sounds like a good time, I will defiantly be there. Good food, good friends, as always anything that allows us to talk about diving is always a good time.

I am away at school right now but I look to join the club as soon as I return to the Mitten!! Great to finally see a club somewhat close to my house!

mbalmr, we look forward to having you join our club. We will begin planning our trips and events for the 2011 dive season this winter. Hopefully we will see you at a meeting!!

Just want to thank everyone who showed up to the meeting!! We are on our way to having a great club. Thanks everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom