Now I've gone and done it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapauly

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
Big thanks for all your posts on here about strobes and such. Had a good read and placed and order with Yuzo last Thursday. Well his reputation was spot on. Lots of advice and excellent service, my kit arrived in the UK today and at almost half the UK prices, including the dreaded Duty and Tax.
So i now have to learn how to use my 5050 with D180 strobe and Inon wide angle lens.
Looking forward to much learning.

Scubapauly

Congratulations! Let the learning begin :D

44.gif

Have fun. I know Yuzo visits the forum and I'm sure he will be glad to see your post.

Scubapauly:
Hi all,
Big thanks for all your posts on here about strobes and such. Had a good read and placed and order with Yuzo last Thursday. Well his reputation was spot on. Lots of advice and excellent service, my kit arrived in the UK today and at almost half the UK prices, including the dreaded Duty and Tax.
So i now have to learn how to use my 5050 with D180 strobe and Inon wide angle lens.
Looking forward to much learning.

Scubapauly
WTG! and I am sure you'll see that you have made a GOOD choice....Good luck and hope you post some pictures soon.
Aloha,
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom