Now that we......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

non existent. Thankfully pictures are worth a thousand words! The guy I know gets all scarred up on the hands. He has some really scary times when he got a hold of a big fish. Maybe it was the big fish got a hold of him. Some of the fish were caught while breath hold diving at 10 to 12 feet down.

Thanks Tony,

You all need to buy Kentucky Piranha Protection Devices (KPPD's) from JBD. I think he has a patent on them or I would tell you how to make one.

Chad

Go to http://world.altavista.com/ and put the URL into the "Translate a webpage" box, select Italian to English and enjoy. Prepare to have a few laughs due to the literal translations.

By the way, I didn't look around long enough to find out how they were catching them.

Chad,

I got a couple of pics from Joe's. Haven't had time to get the pics developed from Cerulean yet.

Thinking about going to Joe's this Saturday, since I don't have to work. Anyone going to be there?

POSSIBLY MIGHT BE UP THERE SAT. A.M. ONLY WITH THE 1000 LB. LIFT BAG TO MOVE THE DIVE BELL. WE PLACED IT NEXT TO THE PLATFORM ON SAT. BUT IT'S UPSIDE DOWN RIGHT NOW.

Falling Rock this Sunday. Need to brush up some skills and knowledge for my upcoming ITC.

Still need more ideas for our T-shirt. I have recieved some art work from the fair lady of the GWN. It provides some interesting ideas.

I think Doug and I may go up Sat. A.M. only and goof around. I have a piranah already digitized if you want to look at it for embroidery. We are also doing the BlueGrass Dive Club shirts now.

my plans to dive on Sunday. I won't be able to dive Sunday as we will be celebrating one of my daughters 14th birthdays. Plans now are to dive the weekend of the 14th and 15th.

You want me to see if Ernie will work? I don't care at all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom