Now things are really gonna get expensive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koozemani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Welcome to a new diver! Congratulations to my son who recently completed his Jr OW cert. Snapshot 1 (7-24-2013 1-18 PM).jpg

Wow, he looks comfortable and relaxed in the water with nice trim. Glad to see his gear is secured with no danglies.

Congratulations on what is sure to be a wonderful adventure together. Ironically my 15 yo daughter is in the middle of her AOW training and will be doing her deep dive this weekend. We have a trip to the Yukon with her instructor.

Diving with your kids is such a great experience and it is great to see their improvement and marvel at how much they improve. You are in for some great times.

---------- Post added July 24th, 2013 at 02:29 PM ----------

And it does give you an excuse to feed the need to buy more scuba gear!

Congrats my friend, bet your one proud dad.

He's great at spotting critters. On our first dive together he spotted a turtle swimming in the distance, 2 nudis, a small flatworm, and 2 free swimming eels. He stayed right off my left shoulder the entire time and never strayed or zipped off anywhere.

Computer and regs will come first with BP or jacket when he stops growing.

Reactions: Jax
Congrats my friend, bet your one [-]proud[/-] broke dad.
Fixed that typo for you :wink:

He's great at spotting critters. On our first dive together he spotted a turtle swimming in the distance, 2 nudis, a small flatworm, and 2 free swimming eels. He stayed right off my left shoulder the entire time and never strayed or zipped off anywhere.

Computer and regs will come first with BP or jacket when he stops growing.

Must be a kid thing, my daughter is often better than the guides at finding the nudibranchs and flatworms.

More expensive? Yep, but well worth the price. Congrats to your son, hope you two have a great dive career together.

Back
Top Bottom