Nubble Night Dive Friday 10/26/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldflounder

Contributor
Reaction score
New Hampshire/Maine seacoast or Lake Winnie
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking to get a group together for a night dive at Nubble. I won't be able to get there from work until 6:30ish. Probably won't be splashing until 7ish. All welcome.

I'd expect 50 +-2F

Sounds like fun. Any idea what the water temps have been like recently?
I had 51 last Sunday in the shallows at Great Island Commons.I'm more worried about the air temps after the exit. I heard Friday was supposed to be in the 70's but now they have changed the forecast again. I might call it off if I don't get any takers. Night dives aren't much fun alone.

2 lights in Cape Elizabeth was gorgeous tonight! 52F Limited critters but lots of juvenile lobster.

Pete

I'm up for going
Thanks for the report Pete.

RH, if you are serious phone my cell 603.540.6459 and leave a message/call back # early this afternoon so I know you will be there. Otherwise I will make the decision to go or not when I get out of work at 5. You can also reply here, but I may not see the posting if i'm not near a computer later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom