Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quantities of 100 are too much which just makes your high prices more distracting. You should include a polyurethane 010 in duro 90 if you can make quantities and prices more attractive.

This notice is in the diy section which is usually individual divers rather than dive centers.

you are also apeks centric..LOL Get some polyurethane 112 for other DIN regs

Actually is not my products . Those tools were developed and manufactured by SCUBA TOOLS | Specialized scuba service and maintenance tools in Holland
I just included them in my product range for all my customers.

Your ScubaPro piston first stage o-ring tool has an interesting design. Where did you get the idea for it?

Internal O-ring tool set for Scubapro MK5, MK6, MK10 - Premium O-rings Provider for Scuba Diving

Internal O-ring tool set for Scubapro MK5, MK6, MK10 - Premium O-rings Provider for Scuba Diving[/QUOTE]

.thanks for the feed back

Last edited:
Hi everybody here!
We talk about orings, so i got a question, does someone knows the references of the small oring inside the direct system connector to inflator. We can see it on the picture.

Bye.
Mael

Hi everybody here!
We talk about orings, so i got a question, does someone knows the references of the small oring inside the direct system connector to inflator. We can see it on the picture.

Bye.
Mael
Dear Mael,

Please look at page 5 of our catalogue for further details (attached file ).
If you have the dimensions of the o-ring you can look in to page 3-4 for identification.

kind regards
Nicolas

Attachments

• catalogue 2017 .pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom