Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so far your site is the only place I've found for the 2.2x1mm o rings for use on the scubapro S wing poppets:

NBR 70 SOFT 2.20 X 1.00 -O-rings for Scuba Diving

I'm curious about the shelf life of these. 200 would last me 10+ years, but at least I'd be sure to have them on hand as needed. But I'm not sure how they would age, it would suck to buy a bunch only to find that after 5 years or what ever they start getting brittle or something & go to waste.

so far your site is the only place I've found for the 2.2x1mm o rings for use on the scubapro S wing poppets:

NBR 70 SOFT 2.20 X 1.00 -O-rings for Scuba Diving

I'm curious about the shelf life of these. 200 would last me 10+ years, but at least I'd be sure to have them on hand as needed. But I'm not sure how they would age, it would suck to buy a bunch only to find that after 5 years or what ever they start getting brittle or something & go to waste.
15 to 20 years depending upon who you ask...
What is O-Ring Shelf Life?

My provider for some of the scuba tools that i have in my side is ttp://www.scubaservicetools.com/online-store . hope now is more clear

Scuba Service Tools (SCUBA TOOLS | Specialized scuba service and maintenance tools ) are a great resource for those of us in Europe who resent Scuba Tools' USA extortionate shipping charges for small orders. A minimum of $39.00 regardless of size or weight and no US Postal Service option !

I've purchased from Scuba Service Tools (SCUBA TOOLS | Specialized scuba service and maintenance tools ) and their tools are well made, reasonably priced, and they have excellent customer service. Their range of tools in some areas is limited but growing. E.g. No Scubapro piston bullet tool.

Edit: Scubaboard appears to automatically translate the http address of Scuba Service Tools into the title of their home page. I don't think I can do anything about that.

Last edited:
Quantities of 100 are too much which just makes your high prices more distracting. You should include a polyurethane 010 in duro 90 if you can make quantities and prices more attractive.

This notice is in the diy section which is usually individual divers rather than dive centers.

Unfortunately www.mcmaster.com refuses to accept orders from new international customers who do not have an established relationship with them, citing US Export Restrictions.

In the U.K., I have found Eastern Seals O-rings and Seals Supplier worldwide to have reasonable prices and are wiling to supply in minimum quantities of 15-20 per o-ring size. They also have a decent selection of different durometers. Including backup o-rings in 90 duro.

While I'm happy to do business with both divegearexpress.com and mcmaster.com, I buy my O-rings from: oringsUSA.com

Agree re ST exorbitant shipping costs, I refuse to buy from them, that and slow to process orders and ship.

I use these guys now, good people, well made tools and very cheap shipping.

Scuba Clinic Tools

I agree on Scuba Clinic Tools. Fast, tracked shipping at reasonable cost and great customer service!

Back
Top Bottom