Ocean is Crappy Bridge is rockin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pictures! Were you under the short bridge or out by the pier? We were there under the short bridge working on our first for wreck dive certification. Looks like we didn't silt it out too bad for you!

Amazing how good that site can be - and what, 12 - 15 fsw mostly?? I've only done it a couple of times

Very good pix, BTW - I dove Jupiter Saturday AM and that was exciting enough (a few made the trip "by rail") ; the end of this week and weekend may be better, but its just Monday so we have to see

Glad everyone enjoyed the snapshots! Yes we did get silted a few times:D
I did see you guys doing working the reel on the picnic bench, I've been known to run a few hundred feet of line on occasion around the small bridge to keep the skills up...
Oh and yes all of the pics are from the small bridge.
Henry
PS The ocean was more than a little rough, I'd say diving Jupiter by rail must of been the rule not the exception:D

Great shots. I always love diving there. Not a big deal, but there are no sea snakes over here. What you got shots of was a sharptail eel. Once again, great stuff.

I wish I would have known you were there. We dove the short bridge on Sunday. I was down there working with a student, and we met up with a lot of friends from Melbourne. I was the one diving in the dry suit.

We did see a spotted eagle ray at the beginning of the dive. It was close enough to see, but too far to take a picture of. By the time I pointed it out to my student, the eagle ray swam off.

Al

Up at Boynton Beach the captain would not even take her boat out on Saturday or Sunday. Seems like that Boynton inlet is a lot rougher than Hillsboro. Nice pics.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom