Oceanic OceanLog 2.x Graph Spreadsheet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool. I'm amazed. I never knew Excel could do so much.

On my data, the graphs got a little strange when there were
manual entries that didn't have any profile data or average depths.
Not that big of a deal.

--- bill

I fix the issue with no log data, download again. Version 8.

Excel can do so many things. I know some spreadsheets that have real time communications from one user to anther, complicated formulas that are so ridiculously complicated and more. I am not an excel programmer, and what i did is only a small application.

If anyone wants some new feature please tell me.

I'd like to see the location and dive site on the charts tab. This will help put the data in context.
I add the feature to change what items are in the dive list. go to setup and choose what values you would like.

I did change the link to download the spreadsheet. I am using a free isp and their max file size was 300K. I broke the limit so I had to place the file in a zip. Here is the new link.

http://dive.50webs.com/dive.zip

I keep meaning to do sort of the same thing, then I saw this thread and it looked like someone did much of the work for me..

But now is is gone..

unless someone can let me know where it went I'll have to go back to procrastinating

Back
Top Bottom