Oceanic Veo 100 Wrist Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDean59

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone have any experience with a Oceanic Veo 100 Wrist Computer or would the money be better spent on a better computer?

Does anyone have any experience with a Oceanic Veo 100 Wrist Computer or would the money be better spent on a better computer?

I was wondering the same thing, it seems to be the cheapest computer on the market and I haven't heard anything negative about it.

can get a Veo NX 180 for a little over 200.....

Last edited:
The Veo 100 only works with air.

You would need to get the Veo 100NX to work with nitrox as well.

Even if you have no idea what nitrox is right now, you want a nitrox-ready computer, because the odds are that you will be using it before too long.

I have the 100Nx and plan to be rid of it at my first opportunity.

I think the Uwatec tec2g is better value for money.

You can see the Veo 100 in action in our specialty class

AM

Back
Top Bottom