Oceanic vt4.0 now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am really interested in the VT 4 but would like to see a few reviews first before pulling the trigger on a ~$1,200 piece of equipment. There is no review on the above mentioned subagearreports.com website (only for the TUSA wrist DC). The only other review is the one sponsored by Oceanic by atlasomeaga. So if anyone can point me to other reviews or if you purchased the VT 4, please give us you impressions - thanks

.... All I can do is sit over here and read the manual ...
Now you have one more option .... watch the VT 4.0 in action in the VT 4.0 Online Class.
Register the VT 4.0 with Oceanic and get the class for free.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Opted for the Atom 3, redundancy alongside my Predator! My arm isn't big enough for the VT4 and the Predator....

I agree I have dove with the VT4 and it is impressive. Nicley done

Question: How do you get the activation code? Do you get it from the retailer or from Oceanic?....
Register the VT 4.0 with Oceanic and they will send you the code.
You might have to wait until tomorrow because the class is new and they are in the process to update their system with the new codes

Hi Doug,

I am quite interested in the VT4.
Would my Oceanic data mask transmitter work with the v4?
What trusted Internet site sells it without a transmitter?

I would appreciate a quick reply.

Thanks,
Thani

I am also wondering if the older transmitter that came with my Atom 2 works with the VT4.

Also any trade in deals to move up to a new computer?

The VT4 is an amazing computer, but at the same time all Oceanic computers are top notch. Best on the market.

Back
Top Bottom