Oceanic Zeta regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalover

Reaction score
While I realize Apeks regulators are the most popular model on this board, I saw the new Oceanic Zeta model at my LDS today. I was wondering if anyone has tried it out?

Thanks!

I tried the Zeta a while back but decided on the Delta which is in my opinion, a better reg. You may have seen the other thread I started on this board about mixing an Apeks 1st stage with my Oceanic DX4 1st. I have now decided against this as I was already very happy with the Delta setup. I like the fact that all service parts are free for the life of the reg too! Try both though to see what you think.

Ocean Spirit, Thanks for the response! I have to check if the LDS has the Delta in Stock. I hope you have a chance to dive this weekend. I'm stuck at home!

No such luck-I'm at work 'til 23.00 today and the same tomorrow. Oh and the fact I've got a wedding to arrange and go through in the next few weeks will *definitely* put a stop to my diving for the duration. :0(

(And no, she's not a diver) :0((((

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom