Octo Holder recomendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just use a snorkel keeper. Cheap and easy and octo won't fall out. Ball things seem like a pain to me from what i've seen.

Monkey Knife-fight:
Just use a snorkel keeper. Cheap and easy and octo won't fall out. Ball things seem like a pain to me from what i've seen.
get a peice of surgical tubung..6'' make a loop,tie wrap to bcd in triangle area from chin to waist.I put mine lower right side under arm front of bcd..place mouth peice of alt air in it..pulls out when you need it and easy to place back in after use..same idea as snorkel keeper but easier to use and even cheaper.

I've got an Air-2, but use the surgical tubing loop for the reg on my pony.

It's nice, because if you need it, you just grab the reg and the loop lets go. And it's cheap!

Terry

oly5050user:
get a peice of surgical tubung..6'' make a loop,tie wrap to bcd in triangle area from chin to waist.I put mine lower right side under arm front of bcd..place mouth peice of alt air in it..pulls out when you need it and easy to place back in after use..same idea as snorkel keeper but easier to use and even cheaper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom