Octoberfest Megadive 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are in Crystal River and should be there soon.

Wait what? No Jenny or hermitcrab?

Shut up and drink

Perfect weather! Cold enough for an enjoyable fire, warm enough to not crowd around it too closely. Water is crystal clear, and the birds and river life wake you up in the morning.

That was an amazingly fun, fun, fun time. We had 70+ people at the camp fire and the UCF kids really seemed to get into it! Andy and Charles were simply awesome on guitar and they kept our sing-a-longs somewhat on key. Well, I was always on key... I just kept changing it around to keep them guessing! :D :D :D

It was really, really good to remake some old acquaintances and relive some past fun as well. This was my most favorite Megadive ever.

Any newbies back out of the 'ritual'?

Thank you all for making this MegaDive so awesome. I am so glad things worked out so we could attend. Yes, Andy and Charlie were awesome on the guitar. Scott and Roxanne were awesome for Sat. night dinner. So good to see Simon and Andy, well, and everybody else. I'm not even gonna try to mention everybody cause I will undoubtedly miss somebody. Good times, and surprisingly quiet at night.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom