Octopuses came from outer space ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tursiops, Evidently you didn't click thru to the link to the scientific article.
Part of the problem here is your title.
You've moved from a supposition in the original work, to a fact in your title.
That is how hogwash and misinformation propagate.

Part of the problem here is your title.
You've moved from a supposition in the original work, to a fact in your title.
That is how hogwash and misinformation propagates.
How much wash do you need for the average hog?

That's because the octopus isn't called Babe

I watched My Octopus my Teacher and it did not curb my appetite for them.

However, I have met a few that think similar to you about not eating them after watching. Interesting thing is all of the ones I know still enjoy eating pig.

Interesting article... and evidently not that new of a theory. I know. after watching My Octopus Teacher, I can't eat them anymore.

Comments are better than the article. :D

It’s more Judy Tenuta than science, I blocked BGR from my news feed because this and an article on “ancient life on Mars” which they billed as science rather than “it could happen”!

Didn't think much of that octopus teacher movie. Seemed to me like something to impress a non diver.

Coming from outer space? pffff I find butterflies weirder than octos by a log shot, the hole caterpilar-chrysalis-flier is plenty, but then they go a migrate for thousands of miles without getting lost.

As far as eating them, I won't stop either. Not like is on my weekly menu but 3-4 times a year is definitely happening.

Back
Top Bottom