Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK-DO-KE.

Back by popular demand: Baked Chipotle Mac-n-Cheese will be brought! Can bring extra (to go), if demand is high enough.

To attend: Myself +1 and two wee-bits

Miss you guys, been in a "working cave" lately. Haven't even gone crabbin' yet. Shame-shame.:no:

OK-DO-KE.

Back by popular demand: Baked Chipotle Mac-n-Cheese will be brought! Can bring extra (to go), if demand is high enough.

To attend: Myself +1 and two wee-bits

Miss you guys, been in a "working cave" lately. Haven't even gone crabbin' yet. Shame-shame.:no:

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!! I am so happy I accosted you that day on the beach and made you join SB :D

So you go from bringing a pot to cook your crabs right when they come out of the water to not even crabbing this year? Brotha - that is just not right :shocked2::no:

We'll see you guys in a couple of weeks :)

On a slightly different note,
Lets keep the drama off this thread.
2nd request.
For those who feel the need to stir the pots, and push buttons, Ill be more than happy to start another thread or feel free to start your own. There has been a grand total of 2 requests for help from me, and one of them was to a mod, the other to admin.Thats it, thats all.
If we all cant get along now, how are we supposed to get along on bigger events?
We now return you to the status quo.

Now wheres my advil.

We're moving on to sweet potatos and stuffing. :D We've nailed down Brad and the missus for that mac and cheese. Got some turkey's going from Salmonboy and Deceptive D. We are on our way. :yeahbaby:

I will be attending again. Put me and the misses down for two turkeys and two 8' folding tables.

Ummm would it be okay to point out you are forgetting the candied pecans and pie? :blush::D Those lil nuts were delicious!

FossilBabe; Wondering if we can count on you again to be there to ID fossils?

DennisS - Our stuffing man... You coming?

I am getting very excited, and hungry, about this.

I'm planning to come. I'll bring sweet potato casserole and dressing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom