For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Eric Sedletzky

1) If possible I’d like to order a standard wedge to add to my current plate #447.

2) I would also like to put my name down for a medium thin s/s with standard wedge.

Thanks

I'll keep my eye out for it, if a Large will fit 5'10", 220lb diver.

It was meant in jest; somehow I keep picking the materials not in production :D
@Eric Sedletzky

1) If possible I’d like to order a standard wedge to add to my current plate #447.

2) I would also like to put my name down for a medium thin s/s with standard wedge.

Thanks
You bet!

@Eric Sedletzky

Could you please put me in the queue for:
Large SS Plate
Polished
Standard Wedge

What wing are you liking/recommending in 2021.
The VDH wing, although it seems they are hard to get. I sincerely hope that Bryan pulls through and gets back up and running full bore once again.
I might be ordering a DGX Gears single tank 30 lb wing to have a first hand look-see. It appears that it’s very close to Oxycheq so it’s probably fine. It has separate top and bottom roll control logs so that’s good.
I have all sizes of plates in inventory so you’ll get a heads up in a few days in a PM as soon as I get one polished up for you.
Thanks
Eric

They actually really do exist!
The standard s/s ones right now. If you wanted a standard plate you would have been set to go years ago. However, I do have an aluminum plate of my own that I will be listing in classifieds because I will never be going to paradise to dive in the foreseeable future. I figure someone else will get more use out of it than me. It’s a large.

I have a lot of inventory in regular 1/8” 10 GA stainless and they have been going out.
The thin stainless plates are coming up next.
Aluminum has been discontinued. Everyone listed as wanting aluminum will have the option to get a thin stainless plate when they are notified.
The rail has also been discontinued.
The wedge, both in standard and heavy versions is what’s available now.

How much are these? I've been thinking of a BPW for a while.

How much are these? I've been thinking of a BPW for a while.
The plate itself is $200 which comes in satin finish.
If you want it polished it’s $50 extra.
There is also a wedge bracket option in standard weight which is $35 and the new heavy option is $45.
They are a hand made, hand formed custom backplate designed to be paired with either the VDH wing, Oxycheq wing, or the new DGX gears 30 lb donut wing. Other wings will work too but the three listed above are the preferred wings.

@Jonny D
@apprenticefitz
I have all sizes in flat stock in regular thickness. I have smalls tooled up but I would have to polish one. I don’t have any mediums shaped or tooled in stock but I could/should/hope to have your stuff ready by the end of next week...
All hell broke loose with my other business so I’ll do my best.

@Jonny D
@apprenticefitz
I have all sizes in flat stock in regular thickness. I have smalls tooled up but I would have to polish one. I don’t have any mediums shaped or tooled in stock but I could/should/hope to have your stuff ready by the end of next week...
All hell broke loose with my other business so I’ll do my best.

Thanks Eric! Very appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom