For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got everyone marked down so far.
Again, if you see your post “liked” by me it means I saw it and marked you down.
If you don’t see your post marked please speak up because I may have inadvertently overlooked it, or marked you down but forgot to “like” your post.

I would look at USPS international.
If you want to reverse check it to your address in Sweden, my city/state/zip code is: Santa Rosa, California 95409
Total shipping weight would be about 7 lbs. Box dimensions are 16”x18”x4”
That seems good, i try to check prices on USPS webpage but that is just a mess.
When the time is coming up, just quote me a price, and we solve that then.

Price was/is $225.00 (plus shipping) unless the price of stainless has soared. I don’t know yet exactly, but I’m going to try and keep the value the best I can.
That is good value, it's both a piece of art and a well designed functional plate, so it's not compareble to anything else I have seen.

BTW, I’m half Swedish. My mom was from Sweden from Upsala, I still have relatives there, an aunt and an uncle plus several cousins. I was there back in 1969 as a kid. My grandparents had a country house on the lake and I remember there was a medieval castle across the lake. We’re due to go back.
Nice, you know Eric is an old Swedish name, my son is named Erik, its an old royal name.

Edit: Erik is acctualy an old Scandinavian name, older than Sweden, in old nordic language Eirik, in finnish langue Erki.

I live about 650 km further north, by the coast where the sea of Bothnia meets the gulf of Bothnia, brackish water, not so good visibility. I hope your next visit will be pleasant, much have changed the last 50 years.

'

Small stainless! If there is a way to add a couple extra pounds, to it, that would be great!

We haven't spoken before.

Thanks, and YAY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom