OFWF Gathering -- October 25th in Brockville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverlady once bubbled...
Everyone, I'm booked to dive both Saturday and Sunday on the charter. Since I've been diving in the area before AND been on charters there before, I am willing to give up my Sunday boat spot to give someone else the opportunity to experience the great wrecks there.

PM me if interested.

Diverlady

Well said.... what can I say? But me too! I'll offer up my Sunday spot also (that way there's two spots).

Then I'll "force" Diverlady out for a couple of shore dive just to make sure she get's in some diving hehehe

For those a bit unfamiliar with the area. Brockville city maps provides really good maps of the city.

The "Brockville South" map provides the best image to show the location of the Days Inn, and the location of the St Lawrence Park.

The hotel is located on the south side of the 401 right at the exit for Hwy 29 / 1000 Island Mall.

The park is located right on County Road 2 (aka King Street)

DivingGal once bubbled...

Well said.... what can I say? But me too! I'll offer up my Sunday spot also (that way there's two spots).

Then I'll "force" Diverlady out for a couple of shore dive just to make sure she get's in some diving hehehe

More diving?? :hyper: Twisting that rubber arm of mine DivingGal?? Like I'd pass up a chance to get a few more dives in!!

I've never done shore dives in Brockville so I'd be more than happy to wade into the pool from the shoreline.

Diverlady

BTW - I'm so REALLY BAD at shore entries. A total lack of co-ordination which usually leads to much amusement for everyone else!

diverlady once bubbled...
I'm so REALLY BAD at shore entries. A total lack of co-ordination which usually leads to much amusement for everyone else!

It's a good thing we'll be in costume and wearing masks. That way no one will recognize us! :wink:

It's a good thing we'll be in costume and wearing masks. That way no one will recognize us! :wink:

And it's a good thing yer talking about diving here. You still are talking about diving, aren't you? 8)

John F.

JohnF once bubbled...

And it's a good thing yer talking about diving here. You still are talking about diving, aren't you? 8)

John F.

That's it! Into the pool you go! (i'm referring to the outdoor pool at the hotel, fully clothed!!)

Smart@ss!!

Diverlady

I'm afraid we're (I'm) not on. My wife just going through here planner and we've a prior commitment on the 25th (I really should put these things in my PIM) :(
Hopefully there'll be another next year, although I realize it's a lot of work for those organizing in Brockville (wink wink, nudge nudge, thanks DivingGal and Taz).
Is there anyone on here willing/able to organize in Kingston? There must be some shore dives there. For those of us who haven't been it would introduce yet another area in a fun and friendly atmosphere. And for those of us West of TO, it would be less driving. Meet greet Friday eve, shore dive or charter Sat, charter Sunday?

JohnF once bubbled...

John F.

But of course -- errrr but then remember where Barb and I hung our hats last time :tease:

The FEDEX man came this morning and dropped off a 7mm suit for me! I ready to go!!! New fins too!!!

But of course -- errrr but then remember where Barb and I hung our hats last time :tease:

You ladies stayed at the campground they call Party Central, right? Barb musta been in bad shape as I seem to recollect her leaving her gear on a picnic table somewhere along the mighty St.Lawrence.

John F.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom